Consultant Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Supervisor, DDP Informed Practitioner and EMDR Therapist
An accredited member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists, my work with adults, couples, adolescents, children and families covers a wide range of issues including; help with attachment and developmental trauma, compassion fatigue and blocked care, dissociative identity disorder, depression, stress, anxiety, relationship issues, addictions, phobias, low self esteem, confidence building, grief, loss, postnatal depression, bereavement, anger management, work related issues, post traumatic stress disorder, domestic abuse, bullying and a range of other concerns.
I also deliver Attachment and Developmental Trauma training, Therapeutic Parenting Training, confidence building workshops, managing stress and anxiety workshops, as well as attachment Consultancy for schools, Nurseries, Foster Carers, Adopters, birth parents, Social Workers and Local Authorities.
Work also includes:
- Group Therapy, Attachment Focused Therapy and Play Therapy
- Trained in cross-cultural counselling
- Worked as a school counsellor and behaviour management consultant
- Trained in psychodrama and child therapy
- Sexually problematic behaviour in children and adolescent
- I am a Fostering Panel Chair
- Founding Committee Member and advisor for the National Association of Therapeutic Parents
- Supervision to counsellors and Psychotherapists
- International Key Note Speaker
To read more about me and my experience, take a look at my LinkedIN profile here. I offer a warm and confidential counselling service that adheres to the BACP code of ethics, so please click here to get in touch.